BoxUnion Re-Opening Studio Policies and Updates
As we prepare to re-open our studios, the team has worked tirelessly to ensure safety precautions are in place.
In addition to complying with the government standards, BoxUnion is uniquely qualified to enact a No Touch Zone. Quite simply, this means you can experience all of the amazing BoxUnion benefits without ever touching shared equipment or surfaces.
Preparing for Class:
- Update your credit card on file (online or by calling the studio) and sign the updated waiver
- Call the studio if you are not feeling well – our cancellation policy is 12 hours in advance, but we will make exceptions during this time
- Be prepared to get your temperature taken and complete a verbal questionnaire outside of the studio
- With limited space in the room, we will be abiding by our 3-minute Bag Release Policy –if you are not signed in or have not called to save your bag, we will place another waitlisted boxer on your bag 3 minutes prior before class starts
- Stay at least 6 feet apart at all times
- Masks must be worn in compliance with government requirements
- Glove Rentals will still be available and will not go back into rotation for at least 72 hours and cleaned using our hospital grade dryer
- We have reduced the amount of bags available in class to keep all boxers 8′ apart
- You are welcome to wear your boxing gloves throughout the entire class (as well as during check-in)
- Shared weights and towels will no longer be available at your bag station – they will both be available for purchase
- We will be cleaning and disinfecting the studio and equipment with EPA registered chemicals