- Hometown: Petoskey, MI (but I lived 19 years in NYC)
- Favorite Boxer: Thomas Hearns
- Dinner With One Person: If not my mother one last time, Anthony Bourdain somewhere in SE Asia. He picks the restaurant!
- Favorite Punch: Front Side Hook
- Walkout Song: Can’t You Hear Me Knocking by Rolling Stones
I’m originally from a small town in Northern Michigan, but I lived half my life in NYC before moving out West. Fitness has always been a big part of my life. I grew up playing multiple sports including track, hockey and college soccer. I ran my first marathon in 2019 because I try to challenge myself physically with every opportunity I have. I love boxing because it’s one of the best workouts possible and an incredible stress reliever. There’s nothing like stepping in front of a heavy bag and letting it have everything you’ve got.
Matthew IS AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE TRAINING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL THE FRONT DESK TO BOOK.
"We’re going to have a blast! I’m not going to sugarcoat it… I will push you to your limits and beyond. My class is challenging, but it’s also fun, achievable and affirming. You’ll walk out of the room feeling stronger, more centered and hungry for more."